Here’s how it works
Here’s the skinny on what to expect for your next interior eDesign project with Hampton Redesign.
Read the FAQ’s below and if you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to fill in my contact form below.
When you’re ready to roll, simply book a strategy call.
- Step 1 – We schedule a 30 minute strategy call by phone or Skype to discuss your project.
- Step 2 – Once we’ve agreed on your project details, you choose your package, book & pay by CC through my secure online portal.
- Step 3 – You’ll receive a Welcome Packet & be invited to fill out a design questionnaire and upload any files, floor plans and photos.
- Step 4 – When your design board is complete you get a chance to review it online and comment.
- Step 5 – After you’ve reviewed your design board you may request up to one revision.
- Step 6 – Your final design board and details are sent to you. A wrapup call is available to ask any questions.
- Step 7 – You’re done! Project Completed.
How It Works – Frequently Asked Questions
E-Design offers professional design services wherever you live. All design services are delivered electronically to your phone or computer. You’ll have a design file online to refer to & shop from at your convenience. Communicate with your designer via phone, text or Skype.
Virtual or online e-design eliminates misunderstandings. All recommendations are delivered to you via an online portal so you can see your design ahead of time and what it will cost. You see what the designer sees. It’s collaborative and interactive.
Absolutely not. I partner with companies like Joss & Main, ALLMODERN, Birch Lane, CB2, Crate & Barrel, One Kings Lane, Wayfair and many others. You’ll receive a clickable product sheet to buy directly from the manufacturer or website. There’s no obligation to purchase.
That’s fine! Book a complimentary strategy call to discuss your project details. Sometimes it helps to talk it over and find out what you can expect from e-Design. Some of my clients start with a small project and then add more once they’re confident about the next steps.